Benefits in kind P11d

If you provide benefits in kind to your employees you must either report these each year to HMRC through the P11D Returns  and pay the National Insurance contributions. Alternatively, you can utilise the new system to include these on your payroll processing.

If you need further information or help with benefits please contact us.